Saturday, September 13, 2014

About Hannah and Joe

Thoughts from Joe about Hannah:

 What can I say about the love of my life?! Hannah has been the light of my world since the first time that I met her! I affectionately call her my Estrella, which means "my star, my destiny". There was no doubt in my mind that she was meant for me!

 Hannah has an amazing way of pulling everything together and making sure that everyone feels special. She loves life and loves to celebrate it at every chance she can! When there is an excuse for balloons and decorations, you will find them all throughout the house. When it is someone's birthday, she goes out of her way to find out what will make them smile and make their favorite food.

 She is an amazing mommy who gives of herself completely. She works from morning to night to make sure that everyone is taken care of before she attends to her needs. She plays fun little games which makes everyone laugh, sings crazy songs, tells the best stories, and will stop everything for a dance party.

 She has been blessed with the opportunity to stay at home and take care of all the children. She has a love for taking care of us and is our resident nurse. Whether it is something as simple as a scrape or taking care of medications, she knows exactly what to do. And like other mothers, she is protective of her little ones and makes sure that no one is left out.


Thoughts from Hannah about Joe: 

 Joe is an amazing husband. I am truly in love with him. I would be lying to say we've never had our issues. We've had our fair share....especially when our youngest was born and was critical in the NICU for several months. Thankfully, the experience made us stronger people, a more dedicated couple, and better parents.

 Joe is a great communicator and is passionate about life. He is wonderful to remind me to stop and enjoy the small things and to never take anything for granted.

 He is also a very hard worker! He works two jobs so that I can stay home with the kids while they're young. That means the world to me and allows me precious time with our little ones. He also cares for the yard and volunteers in several community outreach programs. All that, and he is still purposeful about his commitment to family. Each night, he spends time with the kids. They often go outside to play or on walks. He enjoys taking the kids to the library and reading to them. They all especially like playing games and puzzles together. Our little munchkins love their "Daddy Time."

 I am so thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful man in my life. He is a wonderful provider and an amazing Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment