Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grants!!!




Filling out grants is like filling out forms to buy a house! But we are thrilled that we have completed and submitted FOUR grant applications! We are praying for favor and that perhaps our story will touch the hearts of the committees. Please pray with us that we would be strongly considered for financial gifts from these generous agencies. 

We continue to work on additional grants and continue to pray and trust that God will provide! We are so thankful, humbled, and blessed by the gifts and support we have received. Thank-you for all the prayers and donations. We are so very thankful! 

 "I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything. But still, I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can do." - Helen Keller 

We are in pursuit of making a difference - even if just to ONE! Thank-you for sharing the journey with us and for helping us change a life!


No comments:

Post a Comment