Thursday, April 30, 2015

WAITING.....


 Ok.....*deep breaths Hannah*

I have given birth to 3 children. It was a crazy, wild, and exciting time. I LOVE to plan and organize - I'm the kind of girl that had my hospital bag packed 3 months early and the nursery prepped for weeks ahead of time.....

Adoption.....is different. There's still a baby on the way.....but this type of anticipation is totally new to me.

We're on the 6 week countdown (We could travel anytime after June 11th - AND TRUST ME, if we haven't left by then - you'll wish we had - if ya know what I mean!)

Right now I'm in the panicked "HURRAY AND WAIT" phase....

Macedonia has our Translated Dossier....The Ministry confirmed they had our documents on April 8th - so, theoretically, we could hear news ANYTIME from the country.

TIME is CRAWLING by.

After we've received approval, we'll be placed in the registry of approved families and THEN that's when they'll make their referral (match us with the waiting child).

There's no set time for when they make this referral - but it could be very shortly after our approval. Along with this referral comes our travel approval! THAT'S when we'll get the tickets. Adoption Airfare is on standby for our call and is ready and excited to help us book our flight!

Oh, back to this concept of a the "hospital bag" - PHEW! This is ONE HECK of a bag! Its a bag for 6 people for 10-12 weeks! Mommy, Daddy, an 8 year old, 6 year old, 5 year old and New Little Tot!

WAITING everyday for an update. Refreshing my e-mail like a crazy lady. Checking my phone for calls or texts....

Baby "Xavier" - you are on my heart and mind. I cannot wait to see you soon! We'll be there soon! I am greatly anticipating that precious day  - the day that YOU will be born into our hearts....our lives....our family. Soon sweet boy! Very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment